Our Valued Customers,
These are the times when dependability and availability are at their most important. Here are some of the steps we are taking to responsibly and efficiently support you:
- Our associates have been trained and equipped to disinfect units we work on in accordance with CDC guidelines and best practices before and after the service is completed ensuring the safety of your employees and our technicians.
- Wash hands thoroughly every 60 minutes for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- No physical interaction policy; forego handshakes and other greetings that require physical contact.
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from each other.
- Self-monitoring and reporting to management daily on medical status and surveying for symptoms
- Where customer interactive tools are traditionally utilized (e.g. electronic signatures on phones/tablets); this is not required until further notice and alternative reviews will be established.
We are prepared to assist your business, now and into the future, and have taken extra measures to ensure your employees’ and our associates’ safety and health. We recognize our customers are under pressure given the continuously changing landscape and that we are an extension of your operation’s ability to maintain function and effectiveness. During times like this, we understand that communication is critical. We are committed to each of our clients to ensure availability and support as needed.
We will remain fully operational as we have enabled our associates to work remotely if necessary as this will reduce the risk of operational interruptions. Our goal is to provide transparent and prompt service and communication in order to support your continued success.
If the situation changes, we will pro-actively communicate any changes to you. If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope your friends, family, and coworkers remain healthy in this challenging time.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in Southern States Toyotalift.
Southern States Toyotalift