|Florida & Georgia Source for Toyota Forklifts, Lift Trucks, New & Used Sales, Rental, Parts & Service.|
We partner with you to meet your needs and budget. As a leading dealer of Toyota forklifts and lift trucks in Central Georgia and Florida, we offer new material handling equipment and used forklifts, forklift maintenance, lift truck operator training, fork lift parts, forklift rental, Aichi, Linde, Manitou, Bendi, Combilift and others as well as complete warehouse equipment and design. Whether it's forklift equipment, export, aerial work platforms, scissor lifts, rack systems or other inventory handling or storage products, Southern States Toyotalift and Florida Lift Systems are your complete material handling equipment solution.
TOYOTA RANKED #1 SUPPLIER FOR 11th CONSECUTIVE YEAR
IRVINE, Calif., (October 3, 2013) - For the 11th consecutive year, Toyota achieved the top ranking as the world's largest lift truck supplier in Modern Materials Handling's Annual Top 20 listing. Toyota reported $6.88 billion in worldwide sales revenue for the 2012 fiscal year. - See more at ToyotaForklift.com
Get to know us! Representatives will be available to answer your material handling questions related to:
Florida Lift Systems commemorates 10 years as a TOYOTA distributor.
Pictured - Jeff Fischer, CEO Florida Lift Systems.
Toyota lift trucks ranked safest in material handling study
For the third consecutive year Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) ranked number one as the lift truck buyers and specifiers consider safest in a recent study conducted by Peerless Research Group on Lift Truck Safety.* Toyota also rated highest in an evaluation of what specific brand prospective lift truck purchasers consider to have the fewest safety-related incidents and be the most affordable to maintain in terms of safety. “Safety is always a top priority for our company and our industry,” said Jeff Rufener, president of TMHU. “It is especially gratifying to have forklift buyers rank us as the safest lift truck brand.” continue reading at Material Handling Wholesaler
Southern States Toyotalift donates Forklift to Albany Tech
ALBANY, GA --
Albany Technical College was presented with a brand new Toyota forklift Thursday morning.
Southern States TOYOTAlift and Florida Lift Systems, Inc. are responsible for the donation to the Automotive Technology and Diesel Equipment Technology programs.
According to some of the teachers in the program, the vehicles students are currently using in class are older models, so having this new model will give them the opportunity to learn about the newest technology.
Clifford Kyle, the chair of the automotive technology program, says having this new technology allows students to have a top-of-the-line, hands-on experience, and this experience is what’s going to get them a job when they graduate.
After the presentation, representatives from TOYOTAlift interviewed some of the students to possibly hire them when they graduate.
article courtesy of MyFox31
In other news.
- Toyota Donates Forklift to Food Bank
- Toyota Begins Production Of Newest Lift Truck.
- MIT-developed prototype unmanned robotic Toyota lift truck. Read more... (PDF)
- Toyota Industries Corporation To Launch World's First Hybrid Lift Truck. (PDF)
- Florida Lift Systems earns Toyota's Highest Honor! (PDF)
- Orlando Florida Lift Systems helps win National Account. (PDF)
- Toyota ranked World's Largest (PDF) Forklift Supplier.
- Survey Says (PDF) Genuine Toyota Forklift Parts Rank Highest in Quality and Reliability.
- Florida Lift Systems featured in DC Velocity article about powered industrial truck operational training.
- Factory Direct completed an operational power study.
- A news release was distributed last week to announce Toyota Industrial Equipment Mfg., Inc. (TIEM) has been chosen as the model for a new Toyota Industries Corporation (TICO) lift truck manufacturing plant in Sao Paulo, Brazil. TIEM was chosen in part for its strict quality control and assurance process and its 22-year history building more than 400,000 lift trucks in the U.S. The release was distributed to more than 100 local Indiana and material handling media outlets, and is available both on the portal and on toyotaforklift.com. If you have questions, please contact Melinda Beckett-Maines at Melinda.email@example.com or 949-223-7722.
- Loading up for the future: Toyota forklift plant set for multimillion-dollar expansion.
Terminator”-like music thundered through the speakers of the small auditorium as a dividing wall rose slowly to reveal shiny orange forklifts neatly encircled by pale spotlights.
Tom Lego, customer center manager at the Columbus Toyota forklift plant, knew the presentation was a little over the top.
“Thanks for indulging us. We get a little excited,” he said, eliciting laughs from the audience, which included Toyota executives and Columbus Mayor Kristen Brown.
But the excitement at Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing is rising for good reason: In about a month, work crews will break ground on a new multimillion dollar, 21,000-square-foot expansion to house nearly 100 additional professional employees from sister company Toyota Material Handling USA. (click link above to continue reading article at The Republic)